Tripro has extensive project management, client representative, contract administration, project financial, quality administration and health, safety and environment experience. This experience ranges from commercial and residential projects, developments for not-for-profit agencies, new builds, earthquake remediation projects and small to large scale projects New Zealand wide.
Tripro offers tailored project management solutions for clients – delivering a project specific service to match the individual client’s requirements. Attention to detail and clear process are key to Tripro’s service. The protection of client’s interests are always forefront of mind when Tripro is working with project teams.
Benefits of Tripro’s service
- Skilled Client Representative
- Highly personalised project management service
- Ability to tailor the project management scope
- Excellent relationships with project teams
- Experienced in working with a wide variety of complex clients: Boards/Trusts/Not-For-Profit Groups/Committees
- Experience in high profile and high public interest projects
- Management of diverse groups of stakeholders
- Single point of contact and accountability
- Excellent value for investment
- Clients can always get in touch with us!
Who we’ve worked with
- Christchurch Central Methodist Parish
- Ravenscar Trust
- John Knox Presbyterian Parish
- The Board of Administration, The Methodist Church of NZ
- Christchurch South Methodist Parish
- Ashburton Methodist Parish
- Ellesmere Co-operating Parish
- Linwood Avenue Union Church
- Beef + Lamb NZ
- James Street Preschool
- Rangiora Methodist Parish
- Crossway Church
- Beckenham Methodist Church
- New Brighton Union Church
Director – Hayley Groves
Tripro was established by Hayley Groves in 2014. Hayley is passionate about projects and construction and has significant experience in ‘not-for profit’ and community focused projects. Commencing her career as CBD Streetscapes Ambassador on the Queen Street Redevelopment Project ($30M) for Auckland Council in 2004.
Hayley continued to develop project management skills on new build projects such as the Coronet Peak Base Build ($16M) and earthquake recovery projects, as a project manager in a PM consultancy firm before establishing Tripro. Hayley’s had extensive involvement in the governance of the NZ Institute of Building and is currently a National Board Member and previously was the Southern Chapter President.
• Bachelor of Planning (Hons)
• New Zealand Institute of Building National Board Member
• NAWIC Awards: Highly Commended, Professional Woman of the Year
• NZIOB Awards for Excellence: Highly Commended, Young Achiever of the Year; Highly Commended Projects Under $5M